December 16, 2009

Holiday cookie tags



Growing up in Southern California, our next-door neighbors always had these amazing, classic Italian cookies on-hand which were my introduction to the lovely, subtle and spicy anise flavor.  In the 16 years I lived next door, I can't really recall a moment where they didn't have a beautiful cookie to offer as a small treat.  So, when a client recently asked for a gift tag design to include a recipe, it brought back wonderful memories of childhood cookies.


2 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

cute tags...i could go overboard if i wanted with all of your cute paper goodies.

i just ordered my new business cards! i can't wait to get them. i order from vistaprint and i hope they turn out great!

i know i owe you some more information...it is coming.

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Thanks, Melissa! I can't wait to see your updated Etsy store.