March 22, 2010

Bubblegum flavor + toothpaste = ick

I'm nearly halfway into my "40 bags in 40 days" challenge.  I haven't taken many photos, mainly out of sheer embarrassment that my cabinets NOW look as they always should have.   But, I am particularly proud of this cabinet in the guest bathroom/laundry room that sits above the washer and dryer:
Before the big clean-out, I couldn't fit in any of the laundry detergents and had to put them on top of the cabinet, which is about eight feet off the ground and required a step stool to access them.  Talk about ridiculous. 

One big upside to the clean-out was the discovery of multiple tubes of bubblegum toothpaste.  Apparently, we'd buy a tube, toss it in the cabinet, forget we bought it and then buy again.  Multiply these steps by about five and you'll understand the treasure trove of kid toothpaste we now rock in this household.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

you have to post the after pictures...i can't wait to see. great job!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

We do the same thing with our toothpaste. What is it about bubblegum that actually cleans the kid's teeth? Gross!

Into Ablivia said...

You have inspired me to clean out our bathroom/laundry room. To be honest there are still things up there from the previous owners- talk about gross.