March 17, 2010

Love thy undressed colony neighbor

Today feels like a "random fact" kind of day.  I enjoy reading an occassional blog post from others who list random facts about themselves, so I'll share one that I think only a handful of people have the esteemed privilege to say:

My house is up the road from a nudist colony. 

While we are not AT the colony, are unable to SEE the colony (phew!), and have NEVER attended the colony, we're close enough to reference the ginormous sign outside the colony as a landmark to let folks know they're nearing our house.

Share your random fact! 

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I almost drove off the road one day when we first moved here. I did a double take when I saw that sign...

Into Ablivia said...

I know TWO people that have "camps" there! And I would consider them friends. Let me just say that I have never been there!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Sure you haven't Holly ;) Your secret is safe with us!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Holly, you KNOW real, actual nudists!? Ha!

Emily said...

Ha...Ha..Ha Nudist beaches! Oh how I miss New England! I don't think their are any nudist colonies in Kentucky. If you want to see bums...just go to the local gas station. There is plenty of plumber's butts to feast your eyes on! Ha! Ha!

You crack me up!

Christina said...

That picture is priceless! Because we all started out as little nudists : )