April 16, 2010

Birthdays with a side of bacon

Today's birthday really snuck up on me.  I don't have many complaints because I still get carded...probably out of pity from waitstaff and cashiers, but I'll take it where I can. 

And while I don't normally ask/want birthday gifts, I did jokingly tell my husband that I certainly wouldn't refuse a membership to this:

Mind you, despite my deep affection for bacon, I don't think I could quite stomach the membership cost, let alone the shipping rates.  But I can still dream the salty cured dream. 

Mmm, bacon...

Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! And welcome to 33 ;o) Bacon makes everything better! Even makes you forget about all the gray that's creeping in!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you grab yourself a giant slice of cake, topped with vanilla bacon bit ice cream ;)

Into Ablivia said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 18. :o)

Joanna G said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Cherry said...

Happy Happy Birthday! 33 seems like such a nice age! Hope you get your bacon!

RyansMommy said...

Happy Birthday!! Loving the stationery and I've got to get a book out to you! :)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday (a few days late!) Hope you had a great day!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone!

Katie said...

Happy birthday!! :)

Christina said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be following you into 33 land in September. Can I steal your cute little rhyme?

P.S. We've got a local shop that makes a bacon cupcake. I haven't had it yet but I plan on it!