September 13, 2010

A typical day in Minneapolis

Me + 6'10" Minneapolis police officer = what the heck is going on here?


Okay, I'm still a law-abiding citizen, but while I was visiting my super-bloggy friend Melissa from Two Little Tots yesterday and a police officer pulled up to enjoy her neighborhood block party, I figured, "Oh, I have a take a photo here." 

Because nothing says My-First-Midwest-Visit like having your photo taken next to the cruiser of a a nearly 7-foot tall police officer from the Twin Cities.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You busy girl! What a fun trip, so cool that you got to hang out with Melissa!

BTW - That is one giant policeman and tiny card maker!

Two Little Tots said...

LOVE it! I am so happy you are here! And you have already posted about your visit!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

How fun! If you run into Maggie (Gussy) give her a hug for me...you know, Minneapolis can't be that big.

The Bonjour Four said...

haha that's awesome! and aren't you precious! love your outfit. :)

Into Ablivia said...

Love the heels! He is pretty cute!

Unknown said...

lol... just makes me think about how all the short women get the tall men! rofl (I'm almost 5'10!) Hope you are having a great time - love the outfit!

hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!

Karen @ Barefoot in Portland said...

Hi Lelan! Thanks for stopping by today!! It is crazy the number of blog hops out there! I think I may make a week out of it!!

Karen

SZM said...

Oh, that is hilarious! Hi to Melissa!

Mama and her little sweetpea said...

Lelan- you look like you are somewhere around Lake Nokomis? I'm from MN!! :)