April 19, 2011

Yuck E. Sneezes + Hip Hop

I thought it would be neat idea to let the Gravy Kids have a say in where they took me for my birthday this past weekend.  This was the first and last time I will let them decide.

They enthusiastically announced that that establishment which rhymes with "Yuck E. Sneezes" was the numero-uno place to be.  Not one to burst their bubbles, I reluctantly conceded and we went.  For my 34th birthday.  And for proof, here is the certification of "Hip Hop Dancer" I received:


Represent.

Photobucket

5 comments:

SZM said...

Word to your mother.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

we haven't gone there yet.
please don't make me ever go.
Happy Birthday you Hip Hopper you.

Into Ablivia said...

dude.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Is that the cartoon verison of you on the right of the card ;)?

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Now you are legit!!

@jessica..hahaha